Saturday 6 August 2011

The Darkness

Lying in the darkness,

 its a scary thing to me,

When i close my eyes to sleep,

 ghosts is all i see,

Standing in the corner,

 or sitting on my bed,

Why are you here,

 go and leave me be instead.



Lying down beside me,

 i can feel the heat,

A pressence there beside me,

My heart pounding to a beat,

An awful menacing feeling,

And a coldness in the air,

I look up to the ceiling,

And pray they are not there.



A white shilloutte,

Or a gray puff of smoke,

Foot steps go around my bed,

I start to panic in my head,

Can any body hear me,

My eyes are swelled with tears,

I need to put an end to this,

I will not live in fear.



Lying with the light on,

I no longer feel you here

Not in the corner,

No longer on my bed,

When will you be gone,

I want you out of my head.






2 comments:

  1. I like. Wonderful imagery. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete